The ABCs of Managed Services and Online Backup Success
… AVAILABILITY, BACKUP, & CONSULTATIVE VALUE.
A is for Availability: The (unattainable) goal is 100% uptime of the network – here are the questions you need to be ready to answer:
- Is the network up and running?
- Are the employees who work at your customers’ locations able to do their job effectively every day?
- Is the resilience of the customer’s network appropriate to their uptime requirements and budget? In other words, can they take a licking and keep on ticking affordably?
- Are you able to effectively measure uptime and do you have a methodology to report that performance to the appropriate decision makers at each customer location?
- Finally, can you prove your value on a quarterly basis – demonstrating how much their uptime increased as a result of your efforts?
B is for Backup (Data Protection and Restoration): You should be 100% certain that you will be able to retrieve your customer’s data in the event that it is lost.
Obviously you want to read the rest of this post. This informative post was originally written and posted on MSPmentor.net. You can find the full version of the original post here. Enjoy!