By now, you probably heard the exciting news about our recent Winter Release ’15. This release is a significant one for us and for our channel Partners, who will now have access to the most powerful version of our data protection platform.
We’ve added faster (and more flexible) recovery options and broader platform and hardware support and rolled out significant operational improvements. New administrative tools allow service providers to manage their customers’ backups and restores quickly and easily, freeing up time to focus on growing their margins. Key enhancements in the Winter Release ’15 include faster, simpler object-level restores, Rapid Recovery for physical imaging, and Rapid Recovery for Hyper-V.
To help you understand more about these new features and how they’ll help you and your business, next week, we will host a live webinar entitled “What's New in Intronis ECHOplatform 5.5”. On Thursday, March 26, Jake Madson of our Product Management will share insight into the goals of the release and detail how its enhancements help you simplify cloud backup and recovery while reducing operational costs. Be sure to register today!
In the meanwhile, feel free to peruse other release related content.
Below are a few pieces that you might find interesting and informative. Check out the videos, download the datasheets, and start thinking of questions you’d like to ask during the webinar!
- Release Highlight Videos: In the latest video to air on Intronis TV, VP of Product Management Chuck DeLouis and CMO Aaron Dun share insights on some of the key benefits this release has for you and your customers. P.S. Feel free to check out the additional videos that explain more about object-level restore, imaging rapid recovery, and Hyper-V Rapid Restore.
- Release Overview ’15 datasheet: An easy-to-read overview of what’s new.
- Refreshed Datasheets: We’ve updated our datasheets to indicate the latest functionality:
- Video Interview with CRN: Check this out to hear from Intronis co-founder and VP of Channel Development, Neal Bradbury, about how you can now battle the Data Loss Gremlins more effectively than ever, thanks to the Winter Release.
As an exclusive benefit for Intronis Partners, we offer regular Partner-only webinars, and we recently gave a release overview webinar. Partners can access the recording through the Webinars section of the Partner Toolkit, where they can also register for upcoming Partner-only webinars that will cover some of the new features in more detail:
- Protecting Hyper-V VM environments with the ECHOplatform — Thursday, March 19 at 2 p.m. ET
- Maximize Uptime with Image-based backup and Bare Metal Restore — Wednesday, March 25 at 2 p.m. ET
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you are a current Intronis Partner who is having trouble accessing any of these resources.