It’s been a banner year for Intronis partners. Intronis has transformed itself over the past 12 months with new technologies and new programs designed to help our Partners become more profitable while growing as fast as they desire. Today, we unveil a new look and logo that is designed to reflect this transformation, and how our partners view our partnership.
The new Intronis logo remains true to our roots, while acknowledging the flow of data that is continually being backed up and recovered, to the cloud and back. It also showcases the centrality of you—the IT Service Provider—and your customers’ data, in that value chain. And last but not least, our new logo identifies the recurring revenue cycle that Intronis partners enjoy and the ongoing reliability of our solution.
So, why now? Well, both you and us have been quite busy over the past year, and the new technologies and programs we have launched have led to rapid growth for both Intronis and our Partners. Here are some highlights:
- Launched the Intronis ECHOplatform—simplifying how you deliver data protection solutions for your customers.
- Said goodbye to the industry’s “per-gig of storage” pricing model and shifted our plan to a fixed pricing per SMB account model to bring cost certainty to you, creating room to grow your margins rapidly.
- Launched support for backing up HyperV images and the next generation of our support for VMware images.
- Hit the road to meet partners face-to-face as part of our coast-to-coast Intronis 360 Tour.
- Launched BMR as part of the Intronis ECHOplatform.
- Launched ECHOshare enterprise synch and share product.
- Launched the Essentials Partner Toolkit to provide you with the materials you need to market and sell your data protection solutions.
- And much more…
We are pleased to unveil our new look today, and hope that you will like the new Intronis as much as we do. It’s been a big year, and 2015 will be even better!