This has been a big week for Intronis, and the announcements of our new Intronis ECHOplatform and flat-rate U2 Plan have generated a lot of excitement in the channel. But we’re not done yet!
Our new Knowledge Base is a self-service resource filled with articles and guides to answer any of your technical questions. Whether you want to know how to create an Exchange backup set or re-brand our platform with your own colors and logos, the Knowledge Base has all the answers you need in an easy-to-search index.
We’re also launching our Partner Toolkit, which includes new sales enablement and marketing assets that, based on feedback received from current partners, we believe will have the biggest impact on your ability to sell our platform.
What can partners find in our new Partner Toolkit?
- A new Intronis Partner Guide with quick-start tips and links to the complete contents of our toolkit and Knowledge Base
- Fully white-label, customizable brochures, presentations, e-mail templates, and case studies that you can use when selling our solution to small businesses
- Our own best practices and recommendations for packaging and pricing Intronis for maximum recurring revenue
- Scenario-based sales guides that will help you sell better into certain IT verticals or in specific situations
- A full collection of competitive content that will help you counter popular SMB objections to cloud backup
- Great Intronis content like our
Right now you can access all of these assets from links in the Intronis Partner Guide, which can be downloaded right on our web portal's home page under "Knowledge Center." All of this content is available at no extra cost to our partners.
All of these assets will soon be available in one comprehensive library that you will be able to access through the same partner portal you use today.
Ultimately we’re striving to offer a simple way for partners to access everything they need to make the most of a partnership with Intronis.
If you have suggestions, we’re happy to hear them. Feel free to contact Intronis Partner Success directly with ideas for what you would like to add. You can e-mail us atand by phone at 1-800-569-0155, Option 2.
Jasmine Lombardi is Vice President of Partner Success at Intronis