What if you could increase your odds of winning your share of $10,000 in marketing services for your MSP business by 100 percent today?
Good news — you can! All you need to do is put yourself in the running by entering the MSP Marketing Masters Awards. The nomination process is so simple that it’s a no-brainer for any MSP looking for a chance to win valuable services (and gain recognition for your marketing prowess).
Here are a few tips for creating a top-notch submission!
1. Discuss how your MSP business executed the campaign and what tools you used. You’ll want to start by telling us what kind of marketing activity you’re submitting for. For example, did you send out an email blast with great results? Did you host an event that generated new business? Does your website design totally rock? Did you run an integrated marketing campaign that included a combination of activities such as email, webinars, and more? Start by telling us what the goal was and how your team created it.
2. Attach visuals of materials used in the campaign. Whether it’s a link to the website that was re-designed, attaching your new collateral, or a including screenshot of your email, providing supporting materials will help us see your work and gives you an opportunity to “wow” the judges.
3. Present metrics and numbers when possible. Whether you’re talking about email open rates, click rates, and response rates or about achieving a percentage of business growth as a result of a specific campaign, including statistics helps make your story more compelling. If you don’t have them, though, it’s no problem.
4. Discuss how this marketing campaign or program benefited your business. This compliments guideline No. 3. Even if you don’t have specific numbers to reference, you may be able to remark on what you’re most proud of about this effort. Did you make use of tools or messaging that you’d never tried before? Did you influence a sales opportunity directly? Did you increase brand awareness for your business? Explain why it’s a campaign that stands out for you.
5. Submit nominations on time — but don’t wait! We’re accepting submissions through Sept. 30, 2016, BUT we’re ready to accept them now. All you need to do is fill out the nomination form and send it to email@example.com (along with any supporting materials you want to attach). As a matter of fact, as a thank you to our early-bird participants, we would be happy to offer a 15-minute website optimization consultation to anyone who submits before the end of June — so get the most out of your participation by submitting soon!
Now that you have an idea of what it takes to be named a “MSP Marketing Master,” it may be time for a refresher on the many benefits to participating — from access to exclusive marketing expertise from our judges in a post-event marketing workshop to the chance to learn from the successful marketing endeavors of your peers.
We’re looking forward to seeing your submissions and to helping to shine a light on all of the hard work that you’ve been doing. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.